A well-defined chin is often seen as a sign of beauty and youthfulness and can be a striking feature of a person’s appearance.
Gentle reshaping using the latest aesthetic techniques for a completely natural looking result. Unwanted dimpling can also be smoothed out.
Chin enhancement with fillers:
No surgery Results can usually be seen immediately after treatment however swelling and bruising may be present to it is best to wait for this to settle to see the final results.
● Inform your provider if you have a history of Perioral Herpes to receive advice on antiviral therapy prior to treatment. (Valtrex 500 mg BID, 5 days, start 2 days prior to treatment)
● Avoid topical products such as Tretinoin (Retin-A) retinols, retinoids, glycolic acid, alpha hydroxy acid, or any “anti-aging” products for two days before and after treatment.
● Do not drink alcoholic beverages 24 hours before or after your treatment to avoid extra bruising.
● Do not use dermal fillers if you are pregnant or breastfeeding, are allergic to any of it’s ingredients or suffer from any neurological disorders.
● Avoid strenuous exercise for 24 hours.
● Avoid extensive sun or heat for 72 hours.
● Avoid consuming excess amounts of alcohol or salts to avoid excessive swelling.
● If you have swelling, you may apply a cool compress for 15 minutes each hour.
● Use Tylenol (acetaminophen) for discomfort.
● Try to sleep face up and slightly elevated if you experience swelling.
● Take Arnica (typically found in health food stores) to help the bruising and swelling. Begin taking at least two days prior to injections.
● Wait a minimum of four weeks before skin care or laser treatments.
Dermal fillers last, on average, 6-12 months. It is recommended at the time of your treatment to schedule your next appointment for optimal anti-aging benefits. The most typical side effects (bruising, swelling, redness) are temporary and will resolve. However, please call the office to notify us if you experience any additional side effects.
Sun to Wed 11 AM to 7 PM
Thurs to Sat 11 AM to 9 PM
Sun & Holidadys 11 AM to 7 PM
Other Times By Appointment