Special Luxury Skin Booster
Luxury skin Booster
A mix of highly concentrated hyaluronic acid and essential nutrients by doctor.
Immediate & Long-Lasting Results
A COMPLETE PROTOCOL FOR FACE & NECK
- For an optimum treatment: 3 sessions at 3-week intervals for immediate and cumulative results
- For a maintenance treatment: 1 session usually 3 times a year
Skin Cell Regeneration & Oxidative Stress Protection
You will benefit from:
- Strengthening of the Dermoepidermal Junction
- Tensor Effect
- Antioxidant Action
- Strong Papillary Dermis Densification
- Injection by doctor .
- Directly before your Beauty Booster treatment, a topical anesthetic may be applied.
- Slight bleeding is expected during the Beauty Booster procedure.
- For optimal results, and to minimize the chance of bleeding or bruising at the injection site, please avoid all blood-thinning medications and supplements for one week prior to your appointment. This includes over-the-counter medication such as aspirin, Motrin, ibuprofen, and Aleve. Also avoid herbal supplements such as garlic, vitamin E, ginko biloba, St. John’s Wort and omega-3 capsules. If you have a cardiovascular history, please check with your doctor prior to stopping use of aspirin.
- Inform your provider if you have a history of Perioral Herpes to receive advice on antiviral therapy prior to treatment. (Valtrex 500 mg BID, 5 days, start 2 days prior to treatment)
- Avoid topical products such as Tretinoin (Retin-A) retinols, retinoids, glycolic acid, alpha hydroxy acid, or any “anti-aging” products for two days before and after treatment.
- Do not drink alcoholic beverages 24 hours before or after your treatment to avoid extra bruising.
- Do not use dermal fillers if you are pregnant or breastfeeding, are allergic to any of it’s ingredients or suffer from any neurological disorders.
- Avoid significant movement or massage of the treated area unless instructed by provider.
- Avoid strenuous exercise for 24 hours.
- Avoid extensive sun or heat for 72 hours.
- Avoid consuming excess amounts of alcohol or salts to avoid excessive swelling.
- If you have swelling, you may apply a cool compress for 15 minutes each hour.
- Use Tylenol (acetaminophen) for discomfort.
- Try to sleep face up and slightly elevated if you experience swelling.
- Take Arnica (typically found in health food stores) to help the bruising and swelling. Begin taking at least two days prior to injections.
- Wait a minimum of four weeks before skin care or laser treatments.
Sun to Wed 11 AM to 7 PM
Thurs to Sat 11 AM to 9 PM
Others Times By Appointment