Eyelash Extensions are a popular new product that lengthens and thickens your own natural lashes. They are single strands of synthetic eyelashes that are curved to replicate a natural lash. They are applied to each individual eyelash with a specially designed bonding agent for a natural, beautiful and luscious look.
Free yourself from the wasted time, frustration, and damage associated with eyelash curlers and mascara. No more clumpy lashes, smudges, and eye-irritating flakes. Eyeliner is optional as the base of the extension creates a line along the lid. Many clients do not feel the need to wear makeup at all.
Classic Set - (full set ）
$80 +tax (Sythetic Mink)
$160 +tax(Syberian Mink )
1.5 hr. application
It is our most popular application and we highly recommend it to all new clients! This service can take up to 2 hours depending on how many lashes you have – it allows the technician enough time to apply an extension on every single lash. It is also formerly know as our full set.
The more natural lashes you have the more extensions we can apply.
You’ll leave with longer, fuller, more flattering lashes that look like your own. Feel more confident skipping the mascara
$240 +tax(Syberian Mink )
2 hr. application
Our Volume extensions is our universal best choice for those with both great natural lashes, and those with sparse natural lashes.
Our new 2D – 3D Volume sets now give even lash challenged clients the option for volume they have never had before! These lashes are 2-3 times the volume of our classic lash sets.
The Volume set will dramatically enhance your natural lashes and is perfect for the girl with a busy schedule that is constantly on the go and want consistently beautiful lashes.
$298 +tax(Syberian Mink)
This amazing set of lashes is for the girl who wants to go ALL the way! If you want full mascara glamour ALL the time, this set is for you. Our long Glamorous set will give you the maximum lashes
Our new 4D-5D Volume-Up sets now give even lash challenged clients the option for even bigger and thicker volume. These lashes are 4-5 times the volume of our classic lash sets.
Bottom Eyelash Extension
$50 +tax (Sythetic Mink)
$100 +tax(Syberian Mink )
Lash Removal – 30 min
$0 – FREE if you are having a new full set.
$20 – If application was done with us.
$40 – For removal of lashes applied somewhere else.
Lash Refill( 补睫）– (every 2-3 weeks)
0.5 -1 .5hrs application
– Classic set（自然款）
$49 +tax (Sythetic Mink)
$89+tax(Syberian Mink )（真毛 )
$79 +tax (Sythetic Mink)
$129 +tax(Syberian Mink )（真毛）
– Volume-Up Set（浓爆款）
$99 +tax (Sythetic Mink)
$159 +tax(Syberian Mink )（真毛）
This service is provided to clients who already have eyelash extensions and would like to have them filled up (a minimum of 50% must still be present on each eye).
If it has been longer then 4 weeks since your last fill of a Classic Set, there is a possibily you may need a full set.
Please be advised these are tips to enhance the longevity of your extensions. We, unlike many other lash salons, offer a 3 day guarantee. If there are any concerns with your extensions within 3days of your initial applicaton you are eligible for a free 1 hour appointment to address your concern.
Before Your Appointment
- Please remove all eye makeup and clean your lashes with mild, oil free cleanser.
- Do not use oil based makeup removers to clean your lashes prior to the application.
- Do not use eyelash curler or waterproof mascara 24 hours prior to the extensions.
- If you wear contact lenses, you should remove them and plan on wearing your glasses for the first 24 hours after your appointment.
- Do not get lashes wet for 48 hours after application
- Avoid hot steam or sauna for 48 hours
- Do not rub your eyes
- Do not use any eye make-up for at least 24 hours
- If applying mascara do so from middle to tip, avoid root area and make sure it is water based
- Use oil free eye makeup and oil free foamy makeup remover
- Do not use water proof mascara, water proof makeup, and eyelash curlers
- Do not perm your lashes
- Do not pull on your lashes (this may cause your natural lashes to come out prematurely)
- Do not use oil-based products (No oil based eye makeup, makeup removers, moisturisers, cleansers and sunscreen) on or near your lashes. Oil-based products will dissolve the eyelash adhesive, dramatically reducing the longevity of your eyelash extensions. Be oil-free !
4000 NO.3 Road,
Richmond BC V6X 0J8
Sun to Wed 11 AM to 7 PM
Thurs to Sat 11 AM to 9 PM
Sun & Holidadys 11 AM to 7 PM
Other Times By Appointment