Teosyal Redensity I
REDENSITY 1 – 3 treatments every 3 weeks
Award winning Dermo-Restructuring treatment for skin revitalization that dramatically restores hydration, luminosity, and tone to the skin and prevents premature aging. As you age, the signs of skin maturation are accentuated by the loss of luminosity in your skin; fine lines and wrinkles begin to appear, texture and tone become uneven and your complexion becomes dull and discoloured.
Immediate and Long-Lasting Results
The Dermo-Restructuring injectable helps to compensate for the natural loss of Hyaluronic Acid (HA) in the skin, particularly in the face and neck area and also assists in stimulating the production of collagen.
WHO CAN BENEFIT FROM TEOSYAL® PURESENSE REDENSITY [I] TREATMENTS?
- The treatment is safe and suitable for all ages, genders and skin types
- Anyone who feels their skin tooks tired, dull, crepey or dehydrated
- Individuals with uneven skin tone, texture or roughness, fine lines and dark or drawn areas
- Hydration smoothes away fine lines and wrinkles
- Improves skin texture, tone and firmness
- Promotes a radiant and glowy complexion
- Beneficial in conjunction with treatments that promote collagen production as the patented formula further supports collagen synthesis
- Overall refreshed appearance
- *Results may vary
- Injection by doctor .
- Directly before your Beauty Booster treatment, a topical anesthetic may be applied.
- Slight bleeding is expected during the Beauty Booster procedure.
- For optimal results, and to minimize the chance of bleeding or bruising at the injection site, please avoid all blood-thinning medications and supplements for one week prior to your appointment. This includes over-the-counter medication such as aspirin, Motrin, ibuprofen, and Aleve. Also avoid herbal supplements such as garlic, vitamin E, ginko biloba, St. John’s Wort and omega-3 capsules. If you have a cardiovascular history, please check with your doctor prior to stopping use of aspirin.
- Inform your provider if you have a history of Perioral Herpes to receive advice on antiviral therapy prior to treatment. (Valtrex 500 mg BID, 5 days, start 2 days prior to treatment)
- Avoid topical products such as Tretinoin (Retin-A) retinols, retinoids, glycolic acid, alpha hydroxy acid, or any “anti-aging” products for two days before and after treatment.
- Do not drink alcoholic beverages 24 hours before or after your treatment to avoid extra bruising.
- Do not use dermal fillers if you are pregnant or breastfeeding, are allergic to any of it’s ingredients or suffer from any neurological disorders.
- Avoid significant movement or massage of the treated area unless instructed by provider.
- Avoid strenuous exercise for 24 hours.
- Avoid extensive sun or heat for 72 hours.
- Avoid consuming excess amounts of alcohol or salts to avoid excessive swelling.
- If you have swelling, you may apply a cool compress for 15 minutes each hour.
- Use Tylenol (acetaminophen) for discomfort.
- Try to sleep face up and slightly elevated if you experience swelling.
- Take Arnica (typically found in health food stores) to help the bruising and swelling. Begin taking at least two days prior to injections.
- Wait a minimum of four weeks before skin care or laser treatments.
Sun to Wed 11 AM to 7 PM
Thurs to Sat 11 AM to 9 PM
Sun & Holidadys 11 AM to 7 PM
Other Times By Appointment