Slim, graceful calves are considered beautiful according to trends. It optically makes a person look taller and thinner, adding some elegance and charm.
Due to genetics or athletics, some women are prone to larger lower-leg muscles. When you use those muscles to walk, stand in heels, or workout, for instance, they also bulge and thicken.
One-time solution to your big calves，FDA approved BOTOX™ and DYSPORT ™, relaxing the masseter muscle to become less bulky. Results can be seen in just a few weeks without any surgery!
● Don’t consume alcoholic beverages at least 24 hours prior to your treatment as alcohol may thin the blood and increase your risk of bruising.
● Avoid anti-inflammatory/blood thinning medications for a period of at least 2 weeks before treatment as they can increase the risk of bruising and swelling after injections.
● Scheduled your Botox appointment at least 2 weeks prior to a special event you may be attending, such as a wedding or vacation, since the results can take up to 4-7 days to appear.
● Discontinue Retin-A 2 days before and 2 days after your treatment.
● Reschedule your appointment at least 24 hours in advance if you have a rash, cold sore, or blemish on the treatment area. (If you have a history of cold sores, talk to your provider as they may put you on antiviral medication prior to treatment.)
● Be sure to have a good breakfast, including food and drink, before your cosmetic treatment. This will decrease your chances of lightheadedness during the treatment.
● You are not a suitable candidate if you’re breastfeeding or pregnant.
In order to reduce the amount of bruising and/or swelling you might get from the injection sites following your Dermal Filler treatment, please follow the instructions below:
- Avoid significant movement or massage of the treated area, unless instructed by the provider.
- Avoid strenuous exercise for 24 hours.
- Avoid extensive sun or heat for at least 72 hours after your treatment. When out in the sun, remember to wear sunblock (SPF 30 or higher) and a hat.
- Avoid consuming excess amounts of alcohol or salts to avoid excess swelling.
- If you have swelling you may apply a cool compress for 15 minutes each hour.
- Use Tylenol for discomfort.
- Try to sleep face up and slightly elevated if you experience swelling.
- Take Arnica to help the bruising and swelling and start at least 2 days prior to injections.
Until the swelling and redness have resolved, avoid intense heat in the treated area(s). This includes sunbathing, tanning, saunas, hot tubs, or hot wax. Also, avoid extreme colds such as skiing or other winter sports.
Sun to Wed 11 AM to 7 PM
Thurs to Sat 11 AM to 9 PM
Others Times By Appointment